Know Your Site's SEO Performance
Nobody knows exactly what makes a site rank. We do know well built sites do better.
The thought of 20+ pages of technical detail probably scares the bubbles out of you.
That just means you're normal.
One of the very first things we're going to do with you is run our auditing tools across your website and social channels.
Why? It will help us understand the technical capability, on site content quality and off site performance of your website.
Blirt's Site Analysis Framework
A Site Audit With 5 Plain Questions
The wonderful thing about SEO is that it is very much about content marketing.
That means well built sites, with engaging and specific content, targeted towards a distinct user who has a great user experience pretty much set themselves up for success.
We've built a process of auditing a site around these five plain & simple questions:
1. What is the site's audit score & snapshot?
- Executive summary with a benchmark to improve on plus a summary of issues, errors and warnings.
2. How well is the site technically optimised?
- Robots txt file
- Broken links and 4XX returns
- Duplicate content
- Crawl depth
- HTTP Status Codes
- AMP - use of AMP for mobile friendliness
- Sitemap vs Crawled Pages
- Incoming Internal Links
- Language Management
3. What keywords is our site ranking for?
- Top Keywords / All Keywords
- Keyword Distribution Charts
- Competitor & Position Assessments
- Branded vs Non Branded
4. Where is my organic traffic coming from?
- Keyword Charts
- Traffic Charts
- Page Ranks
- Backlink Audits
- Position Changes
- New vs Losing Keywords
5. What impact does social media have on my site?
- Posting volumes
- Followers / Fans / Subscribers
Would you like to know the answer to Question 1?
We can send you a summary of your site audit which will include your website score (a mark out of 100 which indicates how much you need to do) and a summary of errors, warnings and notices you need to be aware of.
Just complete the quick form and we'll email it to you.
Would you like to speak with our team about your digital marketing?
Take action today, just book a consult below.
We're here to serve.